8/11/2013

Nakhon Si Thammarat, Songkhla province .... ... Yama Chao (Pan Sukhum).


Yama is also the ... on XVI century artistic message back from Europe in early 2437, the lack of authority and position as a teacher and as a Secretary in the Embassy of God, her child as a public space. All you wanted to do service together with me, I would not because you're looking for people to serve their cities. I respectfully request and I have the letter from the Ministry of Fine Wanna Interior. But I thought that you had to serve in the capital, but as a teacher. And as soon as it's out in Europe a long time. Should allow more time to study the defects first. Happened at the time when the Lord Chancellor amanuensis. By HRH Queen Patcharin know playoff debut for the Kings Majesty (MR Nepean Corona School) on a mission to the UN terms as Provost teaching Thailand HRH Crown. VI when he held the rank of His Royal Highness had studied in Europe, the message was just fine century. I took a position as amanuensis for the Council term business. Ideal for a position in that time Yama Chao. The Lord is always close fitting. Have seen and learned in the policies that govern management districts than in the other position, if the position of secretary to. You would have qualified as a high-class mini position sooner or later. But there is a chance occurrence, similar to Yama Chao Boon crusading again without anyone expected when he was secretary to the late year. King's favorite. To include all the towns up the Interior Ministry said. The districts then soon enough Phraya Kosa Tip (I grew Jotikasthira), the Commissioner of the districts in the West Sea at Phuket, but also depends on the Ministry of Defence. He came to me with an illness that would leave a 6-month treatment, ask me to send anyone acting in the patient. I feel hurt because the districts had to be transferred to the Ministry. I also did not know the interior work. Should the Lord lives. Who had been friendly to me, but it helped me. Back at the Coronet. If you do not have to beg ass prohibitive. I was the chief minister that. If the pleaded conciliate the least like the bad to happen. Decide whether to accept it and leave the rest to the purposes. But when I find males to be sent to the county brace Phuket did not see anyone. Yama took the time to offer suggestions Chao as secretary. I thought I saw that the fine itself is well suited. With wise enough not to take any of it to degrade. It tells the story of the hardships I come to you as a predator. Asked him to volunteer to be or not. He said, I see you do not have any official but I will. Then you can have your own personal disgust not. I spoke about the Lord lives. I leave the hospital and will provide the Wihtr. Acting out temporarily. Was granted royal permission is granted to Lord Tgagtra excited states. And managed to find a boat to the splendid company of Bangkok for the trip to town in those days, way closer than any other way to ship from New York to the city of Songkhla and moved overland to the city of Kedah to the vaporetto in Pinus. The. To town. The Yama Chao boat from Bangkok to the town of Praya excited states. (G mark will know I offend), it is said to have a suspension of la. I do not need anyone to act on his behalf Yama Chao, into a city of Songkhla. Heard it. Perhaps the Lord lives. Be said to know how to return to Bangkok to ask or what to do next. I thought that when I went to Yama Chao La deference. They knew each other throughout. Off half way can not even do anything, will come back empty. Looked ashamed. He is said to have proposed to the Governor's objections are Etsapibal Thammarat province. Because you are fine, but the message Tours. Her king was a familiar fight. So I will not be afraid to respectfully ask Yama Chao. (When it was still Fine Tours the letter) as a special commissioner for the city of Songkhla and Nakhon check that. Local regulations governing the two provinces that do not come to report the offer. To the idea that the county will continue to Etsapibal. Granted royal permission to Yama ordered Chao to stay in the city. Songkhla province is the second official trip before. Then it came back.


This will be inserted into the narrative history of two provinces bit Songkhla province with a competitor. Ratchaprapa ever since the first Governor of the province is located in the city of the Governor. However Songkhla is located at Songkhla, dating from the first time Ratchaprapa never have another currency intervention. When the two districts were transferred to the Ministry of Interior. Songkhla Governor empty. Lord Lightning Valkyrie (Watch Na Songkhla), when the Lord is God Soontaranee Treasury as deputy governor. The province XVI Suthum Council (rats and Nakorn) was also the ruler Sri Thammarat. Provincial governor (But a lawsuit must be detained in Bangkok for many years including the cities up until I went to the Ministry of Interior to the governor as it was) at the time and that is well known to Songkhla and Nakhon Si Thammarat. Phatthalung province Etsapibal is one. I still do not know who will be the governor Etsapibal. I would doubt it. That at that time it lest Chao Phraya Montri Suthum Valkyrie can be dog's Tesa. Because you grow old, then. Beside the Chao Phraya lightning Valkyrie was afraid that I might be justified Council's Tesa. Because the title of the county is higher than others. Actually, I have not figured out a male governor Nakorn Sri Thammarat province Etsapibal but fondness and familiarity with the Chao Phraya Montri Suthum lightning Valkyrie is the second one.


When Yama Kings first arrived in the city of Songkhla to Phuket prince t know like Valkyrie's heart began to heal friendly clans to come up with the. Fine boy Wanna floor but then I saw the two men have not won a governor thought Yama Chao Etsapibal because rank. But also to the government and to one of them. But when the charter was governor of Fine boy Wanna inspectors. Diamond Beach has ruler marks. I would expect either. It is intelligent and has a lot of friends in the city, even the King's gracious mercy. Lord's lightning. Also make contributions to the Fine boy Wanna live. And expressed the wish to go. That would be new regulations to deal Songkhla petitioned the head of the inner city to help Yama XVI clarified that the scheme should be, however. Yama Chao discussed the secret letter. I responded to the Lightning Lord help but wish that the Valkyrie by city Thailand became the local administration in accordance with the letter of the splendid century. A ruler and a dog as a Valkyrie. The growth also occurred in Songkhla before. When rumors reached Nakhon. I was fairly XVI urged the Council to Fine Tours Nakhon miscarried. I live Krniis not expected to happen before that. Honor of Yama Chao also appeared widely throughout the county. Since it is the Wihtr Hermes Tours.



Google Translate for Business:Translator Toolkit
Website Translator
Global Market Finder
Turn off instant translation
About Google TranslateMobilePrivacyHelpSend feedback

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!